Shipping and Delivery
all4cycling Online accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards or alternatively you may pay via Paypal
For orders received from outside Australia you will be advised of the delivery charge before your order is completed and dispatched.
For orders under $60.00 the follow rates apply. Your order will be delivered within 1 – 7 working days, depending on whether you live in an express post zone
Order Price Shipping Fee
Under $20 $9.90
$21 - $40 $9.90
$41 - $60 $9.90
More than $60 Free Shipping until further notice.
If you live outside of the express post zone, your package will still be given priority and should be received within 3 – 7 days of processing as per Australian Post guidelines.
Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Please be sure to indicate your daytime delivery address.
Currency is in Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
We understand how important delivery is and that you are keen to receive your all4cycling order!. Once you check out we will process your order straight away. Please note that public holidays, floods, strikes, storms and road closures may disrupt freight and thus delivery could take longer under these circumstances.
1. The Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Company of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer shall afford the Company an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Customer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
2. For defective Goods, which the Company has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, the Company’s liability is limited to either (at the Company’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods provided that:
(a). the Customer has complied with the provisions of clause 8.1
(b). the Company will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner
(c). the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered with all packaging material and accompanied by proof of purchase.
(d). Goods must be accompanied by a GOODS RETURN FORM, which is included in our catalogues and or websites and has been authorised by a representative of the company.
3. The Company may (in its discretion) accept the Goods for credit but this may incur a restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
4. Goods made to special order, Customer specification or non-catalogue items are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return. Cancellation of orders for special or non catalogue items will definitely not be accepted, once these orders have been received from the Customer.
5. Any performance figures given by the Company are based on the Company’s experience and are figures that the Company expects to obtain on testing. Despite any representation by a representative of the Company to the contrary, the Company is under no liability whatsoever for damages for failure to attain such performance figures.