The Upshift Frame Bag by Green Guru is designed to fit most bikes and is very handy when you are on the trail or just out and about. Perfect for stashing your personal items or some snacks on the go.
About Green Guru:
By mid-2017, Green Guru had saved 235 tonnes of perfectly good materials going to landfill and upcycled them into these practical, aesthetically pleasing products! Use Green Guru products and:
- reduce landfill waste
- create jobs
- help to build some of the coolest products on the planet
Green Guru do all of this for those cyclists and outdoors-y humans who follow a greener path, keeping our favourite environments clean and open.
- Hook & loop mounting straps for universal fitting
- Easy acess zipper pocket
- Stormproof bag exterior
381 x 229 x 63.5mm (L x H x D)
Made in Colorado, USA, the Green Guru Upshift frame bag is storm-resistant and designed to be long-lasting.
Green Guru recycle old gear wastes like bike tubes, climbing ropes, wetsuits, banners, tents, yoga mats and more, and upcycle them into performance-oriented products that exceed social, quality, and sustainability standards.
Materials in this product:
- Reclaimed nylon fabric
- Reclaimed bicycle inner tubes
- Nylon teeth with zinc zipper
- Hook & loop, nylon
- Please note the use of upcycled materials means reach out to us if you would like to choose a colour.